Loews Loves Kids
The Loews Loves Kids program sets the standard for family travel, offering unique services designed to keep your children healthy and happy. From lending libraries of games to special children's menus, Loews has everything to make travel a pleasure for you and your family.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” Welcome Gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include the latest Fisher-Price toys and gear, books, car seats, strollers, night lights, potty seats, baby bath tub, baby blankets, outlet protectors, self contained DVD players with age appropriate DVDs, and more
- Children’s menus with healthy menu options and fun books with crayons
- Mini bars stocked with other child-friendly snacks
- Availability of cribs and roll-away beds
- Availability of child-proof kits for families with children under 4 years
- Listing of nearby tourist attractions and activities geared to children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
- On loan “mini-gym” equipment including the Fisher-Price Smart Cycle
Coyote Kids Club
Whether going on a nature hike or scavenger hunt, your children will be treated to a day of adventure they’ll not soon forget. It is an active recreation program for our young guests ages 4-12. Some activities include Koi Fish feeding, desert walks, playground fun, ping-pong, back of the house tours, and variety of arts & crafts.
Session times include:
- Morning Session 9:00 AM–12:00 Noon—$40.00
- Morning Session w/ Lunch 9:00 AM–1:00 PM—$55.00
- Afternoon Session 1:00 PM–4:00 PM—$40.00
- Afternoon Session w/ Lunch 12:00 Noon–4:00PM—$55.00
- All Day Session 9:00 AM–4:00 PM—$80.00 (Includes snacks and meal)
Sibling discount are available.
All children must be potty trained and out of pull-ups. Children are grouped with appropriate ages to ensure safety. Fun and energetic Camp Attendants supervise this great program. All of the Attendants have CPR and First Aid training and previous experience working with children.
For reservations, contact our concierge at (520) 299-2020 by 6:00 pm the night before.
For Your Teens
Here, a combination of entertaining, fun and educational activities will appeal to your hard-to-please teen-from stargazing with an astronomy expert to hiking, biking and rappelling excursions with a trained professional.
- Tweens and Teens receive two (2) music download cards
- Listing of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
Additional Family Activities
- Two signature pools with Jacuzzis, including an adult only lap pool at Lakeside Spa
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Fitness Center and daily classes in 475 square foot aerobic/fitness studio
- Hiking Trails
- Children’s playground
- Ping-pong tables
- Nearby Bicycle Rentals
- Board game lending library
- Parcourse Fitness Trail, a 1.1 mile guided walk or run
- Window Walk Nature Trail through the Sonoran Desert to an 80 foot waterfall
- Variety of retail shops including a pro shop, jewelry store and floral design
Dive-In Movies in the Pool
Each summer families can make a splash in the pool and enjoy various poolside activities throughout the day and family-friendly "dive-in" movies in the evening.
Go behind the scenes with the hotel staff: Contact the Concierge for reservations.
- Join the Head Groundskeeper for a tour of the property grounds—Mondays at 10am
- Take a tour of the “Back of the House” to learn about hotel operations—Tuesdays at 10am
- Tour the Pastry Shop to learn how our desserts and pastries are made—Thursdays at 10am
With all the Tucson things to do, bring the little ones along on a trip they won't soon forget. Let them enjoy the great outdoors with a Sabino Canyon hike, or explore their artistic side at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Biosphere Two and the Tucson Children’s Museum.